Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Youngsville High School Class of 1968 reunion

Youngsville High School Class of 1968 held its 40-year reunion Sept. 20. Pictured are Sue Macks Perrin, Bonnie Persing Danielson, Phil Holcomb, Rick Blakeslee, Jim Williams, front; Pam Hutley Haugner, Carol Stec, Karen Crissman Digirolamo, Linda Jordan Marzka, Susie Gettings Hoshino, Jack Hoy, Dawne Hendrickson Thomas, row two; John Hubert, Sam Walters, Sally Jackson Vevers, Kathy Dunham Nelson, George Nelson, Debbie Ritter Sumner, Lynda Morley, Denice Asp Bleech, Vonnie Craft Radecki, Lynne Morley Thompson, Marilyn Swanson, Todd Briggs, Gary Wood and Sam Roberti, row three.

1 comment:

larryhall said...

Paul:

My name is Larry E. Hall. I live in Elyria, Oh. Many years ago

(20-30) I found a Youngsville High School graduation ring in the

school yard of McKinley elementary school in Elyria. The Date is

1931 and the initials are SPD. I would like to return this ring but can

not find any info through Google (other than your blog). Can you

help me? Email me @ larryhall@myway.com

Thanks
LEH